When someone you really care about is far away, being able to say “I miss you” is something important.
In this post we will talk about how do you say I miss you in Spanish as well as some other useful variations to convey a similar message.
A simple way to say I miss you in Spanish is:
Some other options to tell someone you miss him or her in Spanish are:
- I would like to see you soon.
- Me gustaría verte pronto.
- I would be happy to see you.
- Me daría mucho gusto verte.
- I hope we can meet soon; I would really like to see you.
- Espero que podamos reunirnos pronto, me daría mucho gusto verte.
- I miss talking to you. When can we meet?
- Extraño mucho hablar contigo. ¿Cuándo podemos vernos?
- I am missing you so much.
- Me haces mucha falta.
We hope this short post helps you learn how to say I miss you in Spanish and that now you can tell the people you care about how much you would like to see them soon.
Learn more common phrases in Spanish: over here
If you liked this post feel free to share it with your friends on Facebook and help us help more people learn Spanish.
Is there a phrase you would like to know how to say in Spanish?
Let us know in the comments.
We would love to hear from you!
Find more useful resources to practice Spanish here: Spanish for Beginners
Thanks for visiting, see you soon.