Having the ability to maintain and nurture friendships is one of the most important aspects of a successful social life. Someone’s birthday is a great occasion to reach out and stay in touch with people you care about.
In today’s post we will take a look at how to say happy birthday in Spanish and we will also look at a few phrases that may be useful to congratulate someone on the day of his or her birthday.
A simple way to say happy birthday in Spanish is:
Learn the pronunciation here:
Here are some other phrases you might use to congratulate someone on his or her birthday:
- I wish you many more years of life and health.
- Te deseo muchos años más de vida y salud.
- May God give you health and happiness for many more years.
- Que Dios te conceda salud y felicidad por muchos años más.
- Have a great time during your special day.
- Que la pases muy bien en tu día especial.
- Have fun and eat something delicious on your birthday!
- ¡Diviértete y come algo delicioso en tu cumpleaños!
- What are you planning to do on your birthday?
- ¿Qué tienes planeado para tu cumpleaños?
- How are you going to celebrate your birthday?
- ¿Cómo vas a celebrar tu cumpleaños?
Learn to pronounce these phrases here:
Now that you know how to say happy birthday in Spanish,
don’t forget to congratulate your friends and let them know how important they are for you.
Would like to learn more phrases in Spanish?
Keep learning over here: More Phrases in Spanish
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments section at the end of this page,
and please share this post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter using the social buttons available below these lines.
We want to help more people learn Spanish and we can’t make it happen without you.
Thanks for visiting learning Spanish for beginners.com, please come back soon.